All services can be booked in advance through Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. in written by fax or e -mail.
Gracious Myaravel Ltd.
No. 343, 1st floor, Bo Aung Kyaw Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon, Union of Myanmar
Tel.: 0095-1-392 552, 392 554
Fax: 0095-1-246 685
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd., also mentioned as Operator, offers Hotel Accommodation, sightseeing, transfers between airports/ hotels/ piers, transportation by car/ coach/ train/ airplane, package tours, meals, and assistance of Visa Application.
TOUR PRICES 2006/2007
1. Tour prices are based on costs and exchange rate as at 01.04.2006. Should these costs change, a surcharge may be made on the total tour price of the booking.
2. If the total tour price will increase by more than 15%, clients have the right to cancel within 7 days of notification without penalty.
3. No surcharges in respect of cost or currency fluctuation will be made once the full payment of the confirmed tour is received unless the currency fluctuation will rise more than 20%. This guarantee excludes fuel surcharges and does not apply for any taxes, charges or levies imposed by the Government and their departments.
4. Christmas and New Year supplement: some hotels have different prices during Christmas and New Year! Please note, that we have to charge additional for any uprising costs like higher room rates and maybe compulsory dinners! We need to know the day of arrival to send you our offer during Christmas and New Year!!!
5. Child Prices: A Child aged 6 -11 years at start of the tour will get a discount, based on sharing the room with 2 full paying adults plus extra bed. For children younger than 6 years and children accompanied by only one adult, special fares will be mentioned on request. Availability of triple rooms is limited.
6. Where families require more than 1 room, child prices will vary according to the number of full paying adults.
7. Tour prices exclude: International Airfares, International Airport tax, Visa fees, Travel and Health Insurance, personal expenses such as Camera fees, tips, laundry charges, excess baggage fees (more than 20 kg weight per person), Baggage handling fees for more than one suitcase per person, Baggage Insurance.
8. If only accommodation and/or transportation are booked directly through Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd., the Operator is not responsible for any other costs and/or service.
9. If only accommodation and/or transportation is required, we will ask for a non-refundable booking fee of 15 US$.- per person.
1. Reservation will be confirmed on receipt of a deposit of 50% per person per tour within 1 month after the day of booking!
2. Payment in full is required at least 50 days before arrival.
3. Payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 50 days before arrival.
4. Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the reservation should payment not be received within the above mentioned specified periods.
5. No early payment discount will be given, if only flight tickets are booked!
6. Re-booking charges: A fee of Euro 20. - will be charged for any revision or alternation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking.
7. A change of tour date within 45 days of arrival date will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. If we can positively negotiate with our partners (Hotels, Transportation companies, Airlines), less or no fees will appear except the non-refundable deposit payment.
8. Payments can be made through telegraphic transfer to following bank until further notice.
|Bank name:||Myanmar Investment & Commercial Bank|
|Bank address:||526-523 Merchant Street, Yangon, Myanmar|
|Tel.:||(0095-1) 284 069, 278 764|
|Fax:||(0095-1) 281 775|
|Account name:||Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd.|
|Beneficiary name:||U Nyunt tdein|
1. Cancellation must be done in written directly to Gracious Myanmar Travel.
2. Cancellation charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed.
We try to negotiate with our partners (Hotels, Transportation Companies, Airlines etc.) to reduce the cancellation fees, but maximum the costs will be like:
Over 45 days: Transfer charges + 50 EURO
45 to 22 days before arrival: 25% of the total price
21 to 14 days before arrival: 35% of the total price
13 to 8 days before arrival: 50% of the total price
7 to 1 days before arrival: 80% of the total price
Day of arrival: 100% of the total price
3. If we can positively negotiate with our partners (Hotels, Transportation Companies, Airlines), less or no extra fees will appear except the non-refundable deposit payment.
4. In case you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for any reason (for example illness, weather condition) we are not able to make refunds for absences from a tour, missed meals or sightseeing.
We recommend travel insurance to cover accidents, theft, loss, medical treatment, emergencies and/or cancellation.
We strongly recommend following insurances:
1. Travel and Health Insurance: We recommend travel insurance to cover accidents, theft, loss, medical treatment and/or cancellation.
2. Myanmar is still a underdeveloped country and professional health care and/or health services can not be guaranteed everywhere. Therefore we strongly recommend an Insurance which will also cover hospitalisation and emergency evacuation to the nearest locality for proper treatment in Myanmar and/or emergency evacuation to an hospital in Bangkok/Thailand for proper treatment if this can not be guaranteed by any Myanmar doctor and/or hospital.
3. Baggage insurance, because all baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the clients/passengers own risk.
1. Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
2. Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellation.
3. Children under age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with requirements of tour travel and who may require services and facilities that Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. can not guarantee will be available. You agree to not hold Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. for any decision made by any of them or any service provider to refuse to carry you, provide any facilities or accommodation to you or to provide any service to you.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. shall be responsible to the client for supplying the services and accommodations described in the itinerary. Except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind of nature (accidents, natural disasters, political actions, unrest) beyond the control of Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd.!
In such circumstances, Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries. There will be no refund in this connection.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. acts as intermediary between concerned airlines, hotels, transportation companies, service companies providing services. Therefore Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. is not liable for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence, accidents, unrest, political action or delay from the act, error, or negligence of any person during or outside the tour. Therefore all uprising expenses due to above mentioned circumstances must be born by the tourist.
All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the clients/passengers own risk. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide service on tour are independent contractors; they are not agents, employees or servants of Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. or our associated companies. The operator is not responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. can not be held responsible for printing or typographical errors in our written documents or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances and therefore itineraries and services are subject to changes without prior notice before or during the tour.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. may assist for Visa application, but the operator is not responsible for Visa approval.
For Visa-on-arrival Service the operator will charge Service Charges, which will also apply after the application is refused by Myanmar authorities.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. is in no way responsible for the Visa confirmation. If tourists have to cancel because their visa expired or is not confirmed, cancellation charges will apply like mentioned in our CANCELLATION POLICY!
Any special meal requirement will be made on a REQUEST basis only.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. can not guarantee special meal requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients/passengers' special meal requests are not fulfilled.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and services. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse in which case hotels may vary from those mentioned in the itinerary. On tours that include cruises the ship may be changed or cancelled due to operational reasons.
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT RECONFIRMATION
International Flight bookings should be reconfirmed at least 48 hours before departure. Please note, that we offer the international flight reconfirmation service for our clients without extra charges.
Re-confirmation for international flights for tourists without any booking through us, we will charge 3.- US$ Service fees per ticket.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. is not liable for any delay, cancellation or re-schedule for the international flights or any additional costs due to re-scheduled international flights.
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd’s WEBSITE
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. can not be held responsible for printing or typographical errors in our websites or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
Every offered link in the website is only a suggestion for information and other services. Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd. can not be held responsible for any claims arising out of using third parties services and information.
Automatically the agent/ tourist/ passenger agree our terms and conditions by
participation of our tours and bookings.
Sonny Nyunt Thein
Gracious Myanmar Travel Ltd.